Tuesday 7 May 2013

Cartoon Nails

So, recently it was my 24th Birthday! To celebrate such a momentous occasion, i decided to have a party to celebrate. The theme was childhood TV characters! I don't know who remembers it, but Zzzap! was one of my favorites!! Daisy Dares you, was the person i decided to dress up as, as featured in this video below!


...and my interpretation!


Obviously i had to do my nails to match the outfit! As daisy dares you doesn't have her nails painted (i think) i thought i would interpret it! I used Cutepolish's Youtube video as inspiration and then a bit of artistic licence to create what you see below! It was actually quite simple, and as you can see, i'm not as accurate with a striping brush as cute polish is  but i still think the effect looks good!


- Faye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment