Sunday 21 April 2013

Cycling Themed Nails for the Two Tunnels Opening!

So a few weeks ago I volunteered at the opening of The Two Tunnels cycle path which starts off the towpath to Bradford-on-Avon. They are now the longest covered cycle path in the UK (and maybe even Europe?) Anyway, I decided to do Bicycle themed nail art to go with the day!!


 My favorite is my thumb nail bike! This is the left hand,  I cant say my right hand turned out so neat! 

I used Barry M Foil Effects in silver and Barry M Black Nail Paint - most of the designs are done with a nail art brush, but my ring finger was with a dotting tool as done in a previous post (my boyfriend said that they looked like bicycle chains!). Then the checkered design at the end is from a cheap stamping kit I bought recently! 


Here's a bit of info about Sustans and also about the Two Tunnels Greenway in case anyone is interested about that side of things!!!

- Faye

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so intricate! I really need to get hold of whatever nail art pen you use.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just use my stripper brush! no pens! i hate nail art pens, too splodgy - havent tried the new barry m ones yet tho!

    ReplyDelete