Tuesday 28 May 2013

Dotty Spotty

Dots I love, bright colours I love, so why not mix them together!

These nails were created with 6 colours from my extensive collection along with some help of my dotting tools. I had a vision of having the dots looking like they were scattered across the nail from a lot fading out to a few. The result wasn't exactly how I had imagined but I still loved how they ended up!


This is a great, fun, simple design for anyone who may just have bought themselves some dotting tools or even with a bobby pin. The colours schemes picked could be anything you choose, from all shades of one colour to one dot of each colour that you own...so go
                  ahead and have some fun with it!                                                         

                (As always, sorry about the picture quality)


~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment