Monday 20 May 2013

Pikachu Nails!


Hey Everyone

Last time I visited homehome I decided that I should probably make the most of my mums extensive collection of nail varnishes that she has acquired over the years (some that are probably older than me :/). So after rummaging around for a while I finally found a nice new Barry M yellow (the obsession clearly runs in the family). 

Yet again, like all Barry M nail varnishes, it turned out pretty flawless after just one coat.



After playing around with several different designs I decided I liked the contrast of my black liquid eyeliner and the yellow and thought I would see what I would happen.

I ended up with lightning strikes (that looked like 'M's' at first, so I had to add another flick!) and I was pretty pleased with the bold look it created and got a fair few complements from cashiers when I went shopping the next day, as well as my friend James telling me they looked like Pikachu nails, which inspired the title of this post
  

Hope you like yet another of my simple and easy to do nail designs! 

Lots of love,

Abbi. XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment