Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Night Nails


Sunday nights tend to be the night of the week where i have the most time to spend on my nails.The annoying bit about that is that they have to be relatively tame for work during the week so i can generally only have really crazy nails at the weekend. Despite that, i have managed to do some fairly loud ones today! I followed this tutorial for my peacock nails:


This is the result i got: 

I reckon it looks pretty good eh? Obviously needs a bit of a tidy up, but i find that when i wash my hair in the mornings, it tends to just come off, so figured that it didn't really matter clean-up wise just yet. I love the way it looks a bit like the 'evil eye' that u find in places like turkey. I used a dotting tool for everything here, i pretty much swear by them, and they were only a few quid on Ebay. 

These are the polishes i used (sorry crap picture):


I love the Sally Hansen base and top coats - the fast drying top coat is a must! 

Check out the rest of Cutepolish's video tutorials on Youtube, they are great! 

-Faye


2 comments:

  1. Love that u are following my nail blog dad! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that u are following my nail blog dad! :) xo

    ReplyDelete