Sunday 3 March 2013

Gradient Nails

So here are my gradient nails! Hope you like them, although sorry about the poor quality of photo. This design is pretty easy and doesn't take a ridiculous time to do.

To do this design I used trusty Barry M colours, denim, white and clear.
I did this with the normal method of gradient nails, I had a plastic lid and dabbed some denim and white varnish next to one another, got a cocktail stick and mixed the two just at the point of joining so that you can see the gradient on your palette. Next, I grabbed a make sponge and literally dabbed it onto the nails!

Easy as that! You may need to reapply onto the nails a few times, but this can be done with any colours you want! And if you want a bit of a challenge, maybe use three colours or even try the gradients at different angles... I haven't tried either of these yet, but they're on my list!

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment