Tuesday 19 March 2013

Pac Man nails

So I decided to go for the retro gaming theme this week, I've been wanting to do this design for a while and eventually got round to it and I'm pretty happy with the results!


So the varnishes that I used were:
Barry M magnetic dark silver as the base, but didn't use the magnet on it, I like the dark colour it gives but isn't as bland as just black.
Next I used Barry M Navy with a striper brush for the outline lines on each of the nails.
Then for the design it was another Barry M yellow for the pac man and dots, Barry M turquoise and Rimmel London tangerine queen for the ghosts. Then a dot of white and navy on top for the eyes. 






The cherries and apple used Nina ultra pro red fox and a green Barry M. 

For the designs I used dotting tools mostly with a thin brush to finish the stalks of the fruit and add the white highlights.

I'm really enjoying this design though and I hope you like it too! I feel I need to do more like this in future!

-Heather

2 comments: