Saturday 6 April 2013

Glitter-colour-pattern Combo


Whenever I decide to paint my nails, I always have the same dilemma....

"what design to do this time?"

I love a glamarous bit o' glitter...
I love a beautiful colour...
&
I love a pretty pattern...

So to make me really happy and solve my nail nightmare, I decided to combine them all.



I used three Barry M colours - Silver multi glitter, Cappucino and Greenberry. The design on my ring finger was very simple to do. I used the stardard brush from the glitter, wiped off the excess and dabbed on the lines of colour with one of bottom edges of the brush. I managed to achieve a uniform and parrallel pattern which gave it a crisp look.

 I love this design and I hope you do too. I will sooooo be trying a glitter-colour-pattern combo again!

Any requests for designs or colours - leave us a comment below. We all look forward to hearing from you!

-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment