Thursday 31 October 2013

Ghost-ies!

Obviously halloween requires some halloween nails! So I tried to think of the most simple design possible (as I should have been doing work instead of doing nails!) And I ended up very happy with my ghost-ies as I think they are super cute.

I used good old barry m nail paint in mint green for the base colour, which is one of my faves atm, (not too summery and not too wintery!) And I used a French manicure white for the ghosts.


To draw the ghosts I did a blob with the brush then finished off using one of the bigger dotting tools. Then I used different sized dotting tools each time to do the eyes, as I wanted each ghost to be individual.

Now my nails are all ready for Halloween even if I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet! Looking forward to seeing everyone else's halloween nails!

Abbi. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment