Monday 7 October 2013

Galaxy Nails

This week I attempted the fairly in and quite on trend galaxy nails! 


Here are all the colours i used, and i just used a cut up sponge as my main tool, a dotting tool for the smaller stars and a small brush for the bigger stars!


Then I had the mad and brilliant idea to put a matte top coat on them (Essie - matte about you), and it looks AMAZING!


Here is a picture of my right hand with the glossy top coat, I love my little fingers I think they look the best, and surprisingly, again, my right hand doesn't look half bad! (I am right handed and so they were done with the left hand!).


Hope you all like them, and I would recommend giving them a go, I have put it off as they look so hard but it is actually fairly easy to make these look great!

- Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment