Friday 2 August 2013

Tie dye love

So I'm a little bit obsessed with tie-dye at the moment. And I just love these nails! I did them a while back but I have been a bit slacking with the post!


I started off with the light purple colour (that the lovely faye brought back from her travels in china!) as my base coat. I was fairly impressed with the quality considering it is not a make I know and I found the tiny brush it comes with very easy to use on my tiny nails!
Next I used a white from a french manicure set to do 3 stripes vertically on my nail, making each one shorter than the one before.
After that dried I used the dark purple (again from the lovely faye) to do the same thing again over the top of the white but just fractionally shorter.











I think this really easy design creates a brilliant effect and I love how it turned out!
Thank you very much to faye for the nail varnishes and the inspiration for this design!


Abbi. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment