Thursday 8 August 2013

Pink Retro Flowers







Pinky Pinky Pinky...

I bought this new pink recently and put it straight to use in this retro design. It kind of reminds me of the stunning vintage flowery dresses that I have seen from Forever 21. This is bright and eye catching colour but it has a creamy and smooth finish.
In other words - I LOVE THIS COLOUR!!




I used a darker pink colour to make two curls for the petals, then I used a peach polish to dab into the middle of each flower for the bud. To finish it off, I used a green to create a swirl at either side for the leaves. 




I chose to use colours that were all non shiney and non metallic to keep the design simple and uniform. 





Hope you guys like this summery design! There will be more summery designs coming soon so keep your eyeballs peeled! 

 -Leah

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Can't go wrong with a vintage print and girly pink!!

    ReplyDelete