Sunday 15 September 2013

Banksy nails #2


I enjoyed the last Banksy nails I did so much (http://thenailsketeers.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/banksy-nails.html) I had another look at his art work hoping to be inspired again and here it is!




The design was not the easiest to create and it didn't turn out as well as I imagined it would, but I think it was still quite effective. The yellow lines and flower I did using a striping brush. The flower I had imagined as more delicate I guess than it turned out, maybe the lines are too thick, or maybe my nails are just too small, who knows! The painter I created using dotting tools (I find dotters easier to control than brushes) and then finished it all off with a top coat.







I may try another Banksy design sometime, or maybe I'll have a look around for another artist to inspire me! Let me know if you have any ideas, I'd love some suggestions.

~ Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment