Thursday 25 July 2013

Summer Heat


In all this summer heat I thought I would try out my newest Poundshop purchase (TOP TIP! Sometimes Poundland have like actual good brands in them like Rimmel and Sally Hansen), my Rimmel 60 secs, Sun Downer. I wanted to do something like fire and fireworks and I have seen something like this in a blog recently but totally didn't favorite it and cant find it again? (if you know where i got it from please tell me and I will give credit where it is due!!).

To begin with it looked very messy and strange, but I think the gold sort of made it all come together and actually not look crap! I have actually included both my right and left hand in this post as they both look similarly ok!


2 coats Rimmel 60 Secs - Sun Downer (440) for the base coat.
Lots of different yellow and pink colours some of which are listed below -
Colour club - Reign in Spain (Bright Coral colour)
17 - Mellow Yellow (Yellowy gold colour)
Barry M - Peach Melba (Muted Coral)
Maybelline Colour Show - Electric Yellow
Barry M Limited Edition Gold (my fav nail polish ever)

Let me know thoughts, I'm still not sure if I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment