Wednesday 17 July 2013

I'VE GONE DOTTY!!



DOTS DOTS AND MORE DOTS...

I love this design, but its not one for the fainthearted -

it took a lot of patience and concentration to keep every dot
the same size and equal distance apart. But I think it is
totally worth it because it looks stunning. 





I chose purple and gold because I had seen a fabulous dress
in the same colours and luurrrvved the combination! It think green and
gold would also work well together. 



I used a small dotting tool with a gold polish to create the
dots, then redotted each dot with a gold glitter to give it
an extra sparkle and shimmer. The purple I used was a Barry M
purple that had a slight shimmer in it (FACT: it was the
first nail varnish I ever bought) Both colours give a lovely
shine and make the design POP!



-- Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment